Monday, October 18, 2010

pretty said my love s vv vv drama bt tt s hw i knw love maybe i dnt even knw love bt i knw tt u occupy my whl hrt nw and i hv to stop it. kor i dnt knw if this s love or nt bt wen i see u sad i ll fel heart aches vvv bad wen u r hapi i ll feel hapi too bt if u r hapi cos of sm1 i will feel vvv sour in my heart n wen u kp tokg abt other gers n nt knowing my feelg i ll feel vvv hot in my heart. every action n word u mk will affect me. bt i knw tt i cant force u n u dnt love me this s e fact that i nd to accept. i m trying to accept. sry for my selfishness.
i knw tt u nd a fren to tok to bt i still do this to u. i m really sry. kor i love u bt i dnt want to continue like tis as it s bad 4 both of us. i just need time to sort out my feeling 4 u.................

No comments: